Restoration with no impact
We believed in the affection that the architect Antonio Carmilla has for his territory. He designed and planned a building according to the story. In harmony with the aesthetic characteristics of this area.
Well, we have limited a bit compared to the original design.
Ethical living, sustainability
The house is almost a class A in energy consumption:
- rainwater collection,
- spring water into water closet cleaning system
- spring water for garden watering
- solar panels warming water from April to October
- forced circulation of warm water avoiding waste
- a solar PV system supplying energy from spring to autumn
- walls insulation
- aerated foundations
- plus an aerated roof to keep the indoor temperature
- the heating system mainly with pellet stoves.